All Discussions Tagged 'roast' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Roast Coffee for Beginners?

Roasting coffee can be as simple as popping corn. The basics of coffee roasting are very similar to popping corn. Many methods used to pop…

Started by KnutAndre

0 Oct 30, 2019

fresh roasted beans vs old ones

hi to you all. I would like to first thank you all for the great info and idea on this site. I work at 3 different cafe's at the moment wit…

Started by gera davidson

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

THE PERFECT ESPRESSO

Hey Bxer's! I was always a pour-over/french-press/siphon/anything BUT espresso kind of guy. As of late I have found the validity in becomin…

Started by Aaron Jordan

0 Oct 16, 2012

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve are available on eBay in smaller  quantities at mhewardishere.

Started by Michael Heward

0 Apr 10, 2011

Hitting the sweet spot: Roasting

My current employment is a café/roastery, and hopefully soon, they will be able to teach me a little more about it, I.E. actually how to fu…

Started by John Gibbons

22 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

This just kind of fell into my lap amazingly enough but I've recently come by an opportunity to set up a direct trade with Rwandan coffee f…

Started by Copper River Coffee and Tea

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

Double Roasting???

I have a friend who works at a restaurant where they cook everything with a wood fire oven.  He said they buy their coffee from a roaster i…

Started by Joe Burns

8 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by luke hudek

If The Coffee Was In The Other Cup ~ What R Ur Coffee Thoughts ?

Today as I write this posting, I'm deeply disturbed to have to write this, however these are my feelings. I hope that you understand. The p…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

SO Espresso Yirgacheffe

Hey guys, I decided to try some Ethiopian that was roasted fairy light through the 'spro machine and got mixed results. This was roasted f…

Started by Dave_G

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service