All Discussions Tagged 'retail' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Water Dispenser With Multiple Temperature Options

Hello Friends!We serve many loose-leaf teas at my shop, and are looking to upgrade our hot water dispenser to one that can automatically di…

Started by Katherine

1 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

La Marzocco vs. Unic?

So I'm planning on opening a shop soon, and I'm browsing through different brands of  machines in the market. I have used the Unic Stell…

Started by J. C.

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Barista Daily Report Log Book

Hello!I am working on creating a page for Baristas and Shift Leads to report daily operations. This is what I have so far: weather / events…

Started by Katherine

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Katherine

Towel and Rag service

Hello all! We are launching a new speciality coffee shop and want to best anticipate the needs of our baristas towel and rag wise (and als…

Started by Amber

0 Oct 30, 2016

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

Frozen custard

in addition to our coffeehouse, we have a coffee truck selling espresso, smoothies, teas. would like to add frozen custard and icees...any…

Started by V lawhead

0 Jun 20, 2015

Custom Sleeves

I have decided to invest in branded sleeves....any favored resources for both quality and price?

Started by V lawhead

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michael

Knockbox - Pitcher Rinser location

This maybe rather particular, but coffee people are particular folk so I thought I'd ask. As a barista, would you prefer the pitcher rinser…

Started by Benjamin Toalston

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Toalston

Building a merchandise line

Hi, I'm new to barista exchange. I heard about it via Ballissimo coffee podcasts. Sad to see them not up and running the podcast anymore. A…

Started by Danny Heiss

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Danny Heiss

Buying existing coffee bars -- looking for advice

I write a magazine column for people who want to buy businesses. I'm trying to determine the average valuation for a profitable chain of sp…

Started by Elaine Grant

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service