All Discussions Tagged 'press' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offering chemex

Hey guys. At the shop I work for, we currently brew our coffee by-the-cup on a v60 pourover bar. We've recently been using French press mor…

Started by Christos Andrews

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Christos Andrews

Hero Cafe

We are located in the Hamilton Farmers Market and are Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am to 6pm. We serve Vegan Baking,…

Started by Robert House

0 Feb 3, 2011

French Presses?

Any recommendations on good, heavy duty, commercial quality French presses to use and also to offer at retail to customers? I've looked aro…

Started by David Lanning

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by luke hudek

Selling Cold Press Concentrate in Growlers

I am a roaster wholesaler and brew cold press coffee in a commercial toddy to offer cups of of iced coffee at a local farmers market. Peopl…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

7 May 21, 2010
Reply by Joseph Zimmermann

heading to sf for the weekend--where should i go?

hi kids. i'm going to be down in sf for this weekend and i wanna taste, sip, drink, chug, and enjoy some excellent espresso and press. i wa…

Started by Mallory

6 May 8, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

Red Berry Coffee Bar

New addition to the shop section.  Check out our new prexisting profile coffee geeks and freaks.        

Started by Red Berry Coffee Bar

0 Apr 21, 2010

The Red e

When entering "red e" cafe the first thing you may notice is the beautifully open, authentic space with gallery style lighting directed at…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Matt Milletto

French Press Coffee

Can anyone recommend a particular brand of French Press coffeemaker they prefer over another? I want to taste freshly made coffee from a qu…

Started by Ken Idskou

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

GlobeHopper Coffee & Lounge

Our Mission: To provide a charismatic venue where coffee, culture and community connect. Our Values: GlobeHopper Coffee House & Lounge…

Started by Kimmy

0 Sep 2, 2009

Science behind French Press (and other hand brewing methods)

We recently started brewing all of our coffee with a French press and we've noticed an immediate improvement to the quality of our coffee.…

Started by Fred Lie

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service