All Discussions Tagged 'origin' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single origin espresso

So I know that this has been topic of discussion before, however: I'm looking for any opinions on single origin espresso.  As far as how ma…

Started by Matthew Pitts

13 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by jon

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

The Red e

When entering "red e" cafe the first thing you may notice is the beautifully open, authentic space with gallery style lighting directed at…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Matt Milletto

Good Bike Cafe

We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country. We serve good coffee and goo…

Started by Robby M

0 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robby M

S-O What? Single Origin Espresso Article

Imbibe magazine came out with a very cool article about Single Origin espresso and if it is the Zenith of specialty coffee, or justa flas…

Started by Matt Milletto

22 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by John Cunningham

Contacts in Argentina/Chile?

Hello I'm heading down to do some solo backpacking through Argentine and Chile. Starting out in Santiago. I was simply wondering (hoping)…

Started by Joey Trujillo

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Marista

What are you looking in a Origin trip??

Hola amigos, I wanted to ask you what are you guys looking in a Origin trip, can you please share a bit with me .- What would make you take…

Started by Pablo Castaneda

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Single Origin

A drum roaster called "Boris" and an espresso machine called "Natascha"... Single Origin is about my favorite cafe in Sydney. It is found j…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Sep 25, 2008

Finding Nirvana: Single Origin Espresso's

Voice your opinion on your single origin espresso experience's. What SO's have you come across to be completely brilliant? Voice any specif…

Started by Josh Rosenmeier

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Origin Trip to Guatemala FINCA VISTA HERMOSA

Leading a closed micro lot hunt march 11-15, others welcome to join visiting our farm and a few others March 15-21, 2008

Started by Edwin Martinez

14 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service