All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If I were a mobile coffee cart...

Help!! Our clients not only want our coffee to take home, but now we've been asked to provide coffee in different locations throughout the…

Started by Claudia Cabezas

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

Coffee Fest NY Passes

The deadline to register is coming up quick for the Coffee Fest in NY!    If anyone is still looking for passes - Visit www.CoffeeFest.com

Started by Mike Spence

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Anyone know anything about Primo

Ok, I have a friend with a Probat whole bag roaster. He changed it to natural gas from propane was pretty easily. So my question: Does any…

Started by Eric Hammond

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only…

Started by Cody Kirkland

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Temple coffee has a second location?

Hey, I hear from browsing the web a little bit that Temple Coffee in Sac has a new location. Is that true? I also hear it's a roastery? Are…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

0 Oct 26, 2009

New Import From Costa Rica

I have a new coffee import from the Tres Rios region of Costa Rica. How do I go about presenting it to the public? Where should I start?

Started by Claudia Cabezas

0 Sep 16, 2009

Brooklyn Standard - Coming Soon

I wanted to tell you about a project I am involved in that will soon be making a big splash in Brooklyn. It's a unique concept and we hope…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Cody Utzman

Seattle is going to get a neutral barista enhancement lounge!

I'm so very jealous of Portland and not only the transparency between coffee roasters and information sharing but they also have Bellissimo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Chadwick Rookstool

CALLING ALL NZ MEMBERS

Hi everyone! I am currently based in Auckland, and was wanting to get in contact with any other NZ members here on bx! I know there are gr…

Started by Ryan

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Good things going

Hey guys check out this article about the new cafe we just helped set up. Northwest herald article

Started by Jason Shipley

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service