All Discussions Tagged 'music' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spill the Beans Organic Coffee & Chat House

Stop in and discover the Mt. Vernon area's newest place to be....you won't regret it! Featuring healthy foods, delicious hot and frozen bev…

Started by donna memmo

0 Aug 20, 2009

Music

What are you listening to? (in general, in cafe's, as you work, commute, dance or jog) Ra Ra Riot - right now, just because

Started by Patricia Campbell

46 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lauren Nicholls

Java Mama Coffee

Hello every one. my coffee shop serve only shade grown coffee and it comes from all over the world. we roast the beans three times a week i…

Started by Salah Husein

0 May 23, 2009

What bands have you now gained more respect for after seeing live?

The other night, I went to a concert with a friend of mine and my sister and her boyfriend. It was at a local college (Carroll in Waukesha,…

Started by brett felchner

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

Shift Playlist

I've been getting some great compliments on what music's been playin while i work lately. Most recently, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Left of th…

Started by Greg Hill

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Kate H

Black Sheep Coffee

Coffee, Music, Art. We roast our own coffee, as well as wholesale to other shops in the region. We're known for our disgust for corporate c…

Started by Black Sheep Coffee North

0 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Alexander J. Olsen

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea opened in August 2008 in historic East Nashville Tennessee. We offer locally roasted coffee and specialty coffee…

Started by Jarod

0 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Collin Schneider

Common Ground Cafe

This place is a little off the beaten path but it is well worth it! It has a great atmosphere to it, as the staff is always friendly and we…

Started by Nate Forbes

0 Dec 17, 2008

Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves provides our community with artisan level espresso, fresh roasted drip coffee, baked goods, and Gelato made on-site. Our desir…

Started by Coffee Waves

0 Sep 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service