All Discussions Tagged 'machines' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gaia Coffee Roasters

For a wide selection of premium coffee, place your order from Gaia Coffee Roasters. We offer a broad variety of the best gourmet coffee bea…

Started by Gaia Coffee Roasters

0 May 9, 2022

Best home espresso machine under £500?

What espresso machine would you buy with a £500 budget? Hi all, I recently wrote a blog post showing my top espresso machines under £500.…

Started by Ben Farrer

0 May 6, 2020

What are your preferences when it comes to choosing an espresso machine

Italy is the birthplace of Espresso. It was Mr. Luigi Bezzerra who came up with the invention of a single shot Espresso that is made in a m…

Started by Michael A. Warner

0 Nov 28, 2018

Lever-Driven Espresso Machines--Adjustments?

Hi All! Our cafe just opened, and we decided to go with an Astoria Gloria Lever-driven espresso machine. While she's very sleek and very se…

Started by Jennifer Graham

14 May 23, 2018
Reply by Jason

Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale - best offer

I have 6 Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale. They take nickles, dimes, quarters and dollar bills. I had them installed in large hair…

Started by Rick McGinnis

0 Jul 21, 2014

Commercial Espresso Machine, extras- La Spaziale Vivaldi II - $2000 obo

The La Spaziale Duetto II. Commercially rated. In excellent condition. Bought for a business that never ended up happening. I also have ava…

Started by Kian Abedini

2 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Kian Abedini

Explain double boiler

A coffee shop owner recommended a double-boiler espresso machine. Can someone explain the benefits of this and does it apply to a 2 Group m…

Started by Mystic Brew

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Casey Trammel

How much would you pay? Faema E98 President

I'm looking at a Faema E98 President 2 group for a customer.  It could be sold as is, or be restored and come with a 90 day limited warrant…

Started by ryan mcdougall

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

If I were a mobile coffee cart...

Help!! Our clients not only want our coffee to take home, but now we've been asked to provide coffee in different locations throughout the…

Started by Claudia Cabezas

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

Home Espresso Machine - Francis Francis or Starbucks Barista?

I am new to the industry and really don't know that much about espresso machines in general let alone home espresso machines. I have to pic…

Started by Maria

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jose Miguel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service