All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I determine the condition of a used La Marzocco for Sale??

I have been in the market for a replacement machine for our shop. I have found what appears to be a good deal (3 group EE La Marzocco FB-70…

Started by Logan Allender

6 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

Advice for Espresso Machine

Hi Everyone,   I'm starting a cafe in Lawrence, Massachusetts, and would like advice for what to buy for a good automatic 2-group espresso…

Started by Missy Carroll

21 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris

Beautiful Cherry Red La Marzocco FB-70 For Sale, in Pristine Condition

AKA="J. Jr." Obsessively cared for and well maintained, this machine is only 2 years old and has only seen light use. $7,000 Call J. at 9…

Started by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

An hour to talk maintenance & cleaning... what would you say?

If you had an hour to talk to 2 new baristas / shop owners about espresso machine cleaning and maintenance what would you say?What have you…

Started by Rusty Angell

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Rusty Angell

Clearing out some stuff.

We are making some changes and are willing to make aggressive deals on some equipment sitting in storage. I have:3 FETCO CBS2052 coffee bre…

Started by Jason Shipley

0 May 4, 2010

Need help finding a mechance!

Howdy. I’m looking for a fully automatic espresso machine to start serving drinks at a event I run every Sunday night. There are around 200…

Started by Andrew McGinnis

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

ANATOMY OF THE MACHINE

TO ALL TECHIES, ENGINEERS AND BUILDERS OF THE MACHINE:I am interested about learning more technical aspects of the machine, specifically th…

Started by victoria fallon

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Brady

Looking to buy a Diedrich IR 7 / 12, Thermal Afterburner, Fetco 2052, 1.5 Curtis, Mahlkonig K 30's,

Hello all, Looking to buy, USED, newer in good/great condition: Diedrich Roaster IR 7 or IR 12 Diedrich DCO 7/12N Afterburner Fetco 2052 b…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ella Chapman

The Hub

Intelligentsia coffee via lever machine and pour overs along side Verde bikes

Started by Jason Strother

0 Dec 29, 2009

Business Planning - Equipment Capacity/Quality

I was reading through some business plan literature and an example of a business that planned to buy smaller-capacity equipment, a lower-qu…

Started by Mike M

8 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Mike M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service