All Discussions Tagged 'local' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baristafriend.com

I came across this great website, http://www.baristafriend.com/ I was looking for some brewmethod Videos, and some local roasters, they had…

Started by Kenny davis

0 Apr 7, 2014

Revolucion Coffee + Juice

We are located in the Alamo Heights area of San Antonio, TX. We offer a full espresso bar, with traditionally hand crafted style drinks. We…

Started by Kaitlin Chapman

0 Sep 28, 2012

Maggie's Buns

Opened 15 years ago by Maggie Pike and her family, Maggie's Buns offers an eclectic place to go and drink coffee, gab with the locals, and…

Started by Carin Pike

0 Feb 17, 2012

Caffe Sportivo

qui si sana - here you get well Redwood City native Chris Sakelarios, an athlete, certified personal trainer dreams big. For thirteen years…

Started by Eric Geedey

0 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Eric Geedey

Flipnotics Coffee Space - Austin, Tx.

Flipnotics Coffee Space has been a staple in South Austin since 1992. We are committed to local vendors and the highest quality coffee…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

0 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

The 3/50 Project

Hi all, Just wanted to pass along an interesting thing that a friend brought to my attention yesterday: http://the350project.net/home.htm

Started by Brady

0 Apr 10, 2009

Brooklyn Standard - Coming Soon

I wanted to tell you about a project I am involved in that will soon be making a big splash in Brooklyn. It's a unique concept and we hope…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Cody Utzman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service