All Discussions Tagged 'latte' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster, retailer, coffee bar and education facility based in Edmonton Alberta. Our goal is to roas…

Started by James Schutz

0 Sep 22, 2009

Coffee House Defense

http://unlvrebelyell.com/2009/09/03/confessions-of-student-baristas/ Check out this article in Rebel Yell. Feel free to comment on here or…

Started by Chris Avirett

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Vintage timeless Coffee

We offer the finest organic and fairly-traded coffee, espresso and tea we can get our hands on. Also Brown's Bakery pastries and Kolache Ki…

Started by alan k. swan

0 Sep 3, 2009

Rattleware coffeehouse collection substitute.

Hi. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from espresso supply in the "cremaware" collection and I'm not all that excited about it. More of a cr…

Started by Stephanie Ratanas

0 Aug 3, 2009

Handle Free Bell Latte Art Pitcher

Does it really allows baristas flexibilty when steaming and pouring latte art? 16 oz insulated wrap protects baristas' hands from the heat.…

Started by Zech

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Zech

How to make a Latte

If you haven't seen this yet it's interesting.... The video is about 10 minutes long. This guy does these "cooking" videos (he's done almos…

Started by Billy Kangas

9 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

Tea Lattes

Ok, need to get some opinions here...let us use a loose leaf chai latte as an example Do you steam milk + steeped tea +leaves together and…

Started by Billy

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Brady

Red Rock Coffee

Red Rock is built upon three values: CAFFEINE, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY. But before we get to that, let's back up.We're all in search of that…

Started by John Dustman

0 Jun 16, 2009

Connection Cafe'

its probably the best one in the area. (im biased, but its true.)

Started by joel

0 May 17, 2009

Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

Hey Everybody, I'm in the process of planning latte art throwdowns for the coffee shop I work at. Does anybody have any pointers/rules/any…

Started by Terika

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service