All Discussions Tagged 'help' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XEOS EV Conti Espresso machine on the fritz

HI we have and XEOS EV Espresso machine and it just stopped working. All the lights are blinking and our repair guy retired without a repla…

Started by Kim Abel

0 Mar 28, 2017

What kind of Mazzer do I have?

Hey folks. I'm selling my shop's Mazzer grinder but I'm not sure what to list it as. Is someone able to identify it for me? d

Started by David Peters

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Brian Williams

Coffee Shop Manager Problems

I am having a helluva time getting anyone at CSM to respond to my queries on the status of an updated machine I paid for 5 weeks ago. Seems…

Started by Molly Arnold

13 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Molly Arnold

Australia Travels

I'm a fully trained barista in the UK about to travel Australia to explore and improve barista techniques, is there a lot of casual barista…

Started by Caitlin Johan Ernest

0 Jun 3, 2012

NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

Hello everyonethey call me Grandma Furd and im 72 years young and I need some advise. Please forgive me as I am new to all this form stuff…

Started by Grannie Furd

16 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by lance battenfield

SF distiubution help

Hi, I'm new to San Francisco, and need help finding distributors for: Towels(microfiber)/linen service To go wares Sugar/sweetener etc   I…

Started by Matthew

0 Jan 23, 2011

Looking for experienced barista in Peoria, IL

Hey everyone, I manage a coffeeshop in Peoria, IL (central IL) and we're looking for either part-time or full-time help.  We are the areas…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

Writing about coffee

I started my career as a barista almost two years ago as a way to help pay my way through journalism school. I'm approaching my last semest…

Started by Luke Passow

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Luke Passow

Need help finding a mechance!

Howdy. I’m looking for a fully automatic espresso machine to start serving drinks at a event I run every Sunday night. There are around 200…

Started by Andrew McGinnis

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

La Scala Butterfly

Specs from CoffeeGeek Buying a lightly used with modified steam wand used for demonstrations. The quality of these I have a couple times te…

Started by Brandon Miller

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service