All Discussions Tagged 'hario' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

V60 debate

Forgive me if this has been dug into a bunch already on BX, but there has recently been a little bit of a buzz about Hario v60's on the Twi…

Started by Christos Andrews

15 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

halogen beam heater

I have recently add siphon brewing as an option on my menu for single origins and am currently using the little burners to heat the water.…

Started by Jason Strother

9 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Melanie Logan

Definitive Hario V-60 Technique

V-60 pour over video    

Started by Mike McGinness

1 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Anyone used the Hario roaster?

I've seen the roaster made by hario online...it looks beautiful. Only 354$ i think. Essentially it looks like a glass capsule tumbler with…

Started by John Gibbons

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

Hey BX'ers, i've been thinking about this for a while and would like some of your input.I was thinking trying to get more pour over bars in…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

Pour-Over Station

Hey everyone...So I've been putting my old plumbing trade skills to use in the coffee industry (inspired by intelli) and have been making m…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Eric Schrepel

Hario Skerton Grinder vs. Mini Mill Slim Grinder

Lee Sill and Matt Galyon have written a comparison between the Hario Skerton grinder and the Hario Mini Mill Slim Grinder.  They give some…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 30, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I work in a retail store that not only serves coffee, but it also sells books and other "neat" little trinkets. Due to the new loop of cons…

Started by Chris DeMarse

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Djaya

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service