All Discussions Tagged 'free' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bliss Organic Cafe

Coffee and Chai, Tea and Herbal Infusions... sense the senses...Opening hours:Mon - closedTue-Sat 10am - 4pmplus Fri night 6pm-9pm

Started by Bliss Cafe

0 Dec 12, 2009

Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

I'm curious. The shop I "grew up" in as a barista used Whole Milk as default for capps, lattes, etc. 2% was used for the low-fat versions a…

Started by Jennifer Graham

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

Intermission CoffeeHouse

For Sale - Busy corner location with ample parking and the only covered drive thru in the area. Owners want to pursue other hospitality ind…

Started by Doug & Linda

0 Sep 10, 2009

Looking for a Dairy-Free Blender Base

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer it to be gluten-free, too...but not a prority. Thanks!

Started by Notblueatall

4 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

Last Minute Passes for Northwest Foodservice in Portland.

Ok, so it's not Coffee Fest or SCAA but a show is a show! The Northwest Foodservice show will be held in Portland this weekend (Sunday the…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Mar 25, 2009

Pay what you want retail prices?

I have heard about some shops using the pay what you want price. Has anyone heard any more about the success or failure of this? What I do…

Started by Bwynn

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Mark

Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves provides our community with artisan level espresso, fresh roasted drip coffee, baked goods, and Gelato made on-site. Our desir…

Started by Coffee Waves

0 Sep 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service