All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rancilio dispersion screw messing things up

Hi, all. First post, and I want to thank everyone for the great discussions. I have profited from them. Our shop uses a Rancilio Class 10,…

Started by Evan C

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Brady

Best water for coffee

I'm new to this industry , if we look and search internet we can find information about almost everything but which machine water filters t…

Started by Jorge Salazar

8 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Cesario Min-Oh Suh

Coffeehouses in Alpharetta

Hi, everyone! I'd like to know about some coffeehouses in Alpharetta (GA). I wanted to go to Element Coffee Co. but it's closed since last…

Started by Miguel Ángel Hernández

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Miguel Ángel Hernández

Waterfront Coffee Company

Waterfront Coffee Co. is an Icon to the Edmonds waterfront.  We have been serving the community for 18 years, offering one of Seattle's fin…

Started by Vickie Balas

0 Feb 9, 2012

I want your used La Marzocco!

Looking to buy your used La Marzocco, the worse shape it's in, the better! I'm just looking for a machine to pull apart to teach myself. I…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

Rober E Question

Howdy coffee friends, I was wondering if anyone knew about the chamber/auger in the doserless Rober E.  Someone was telling me that the Ro…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Ty Paluska

Suggestions for New Espresso Machine

Hi there. I am looking to upgrade the espresso machine in my shop.  We are extremely busy most of the year and our two group Astra (8 years…

Started by Ashley N Ruby

15 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Brady

Spirits and Espresso / Coffee ? ? ?

I am a barista in Oklahoma, one of the most uptight states I am aware of when it comes to many things, especially beer and liquor.  Anyway,…

Started by David Fell

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 group Espresso Machine for Sale $3750 obo

Up for sale is my Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 group espresso machine. Asking $3750 or Best Offer. Manufactured October 2007. It was lightly u…

Started by Adam

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tom

the tamp

I still hear people talking a lot of talk about how a harder or lighter tamp will affect the flow rate of a shot. I'd have to disagree from…

Started by Chandler Rentz

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service