All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale

Nuovo Simonelli 2 group Appia for $4,000.  Was gently used in a Gelato shop prior to my purchasing it.  Plans for a brick and mortar coffee…

Started by Chuck Molinar

0 Apr 5, 2015

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

complete espresso cart outfit w/ a 1954 Gaggia 3gr lever machine; $25k obo

we are selling a very unique, complete and very functional espresso cart outfit equipped with a fully restored  and technically updated/mo…

Started by oliver jean

0 Dec 27, 2014

La Marzocco GB5 3 gp for sale!!

I have a four year old GB5 AV 3 group machine for sale.  I will replace all the flow meters and do a general maintenance of the machine bef…

Started by Andy Wiebe

0 Nov 13, 2014

Commercial Espresso Grinder Guide

An In-Depth Look At Types, Burrs, Quality, Features and moreThe less heat your commercial espresso grinder generates, the less effect it wi…

Started by Inland Coffee

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Mike McGinness

EP Sproline Precision Group Screen

Has anyone tried these replacement screens?  I am wondering how much better is the espresso and how long they last before needing replaced?

Started by Jason Sackett

0 Sep 5, 2014

Iced Americano

In your opinion, what is the proper recipie and procedure for making an "Iced Americano"?  Let's start with the "black", and then you can a…

Started by Kevin Matias

0 Aug 5, 2014

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Jul 30, 2014

Can I have a full definition of under and over extracted espresso?

I hear these phrases thrown around a lot, and have even used them myself, but I've never fully understood what an over extracted and an und…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by gera davidson

The Swell Cafe in Mission Beach, San Diego, CA

Hi Everyone.  I'd like to share my coffee shop & cafe with you!  We are located in San Diego, CA across the street from the Pacific Oc…

Started by John V

0 Apr 10, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service