All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Longfellow's Coffee

We run a small drive-thru in Northern New Jersey. We have a great, friendly staff, coffee/espresso drinks, smoothies, pastries, quiches a…

Started by Jordan Jed

0 Dec 19, 2009

Spent pucks always have "holes'

I'm having issues with my espresso machine. Every espresso puck consistently has "holes". I have a Cimbali machine. I've replaced the hold…

Started by Schane Gross

22 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

Coffee Therapy

Big city taste with a small town friendly atmosphere and rock bottom prices. Open 7 days a week. Focus on using only Michigan roasted coffe…

Started by Coffee Therapy

0 Dec 18, 2009

Need a job description for...

Espresso Manager. What would you include in this description if you were to looking to move from the front of your shop into the back room…

Started by Stickman

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

New, unique book on coffee culture

In the only book of its kind, Driven to Espresso authoritatively and beautifully captures the entire evolution of drive-through coffee stan…

Started by Ray Weisgerber

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Ray Weisgerber

naked filter madness!

Okay, so here is my opinion/question/rant. I call that one the question sandwich. a question layered in my own beliefs. Opinion: Naked por…

Started by Chris Tellez

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

The coffeehouse will be closing at the end of this month. I'm looking for buyers for all equipments and fixtures. Here are the major equipm…

Started by Ivy Yuqing

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by John Elford

Choosing the right water filter

I've got a Linea 2 group set up for very low volume use (residential) in Austin, TX. I've plumbed it in because i'm not up for the flowjet…

Started by stephen j brown

0 Dec 7, 2009

Hope Cafe

Hope Cafe specializes in combining high quality locally roasted beans with the best grinders & espresso machine in the industry with we…

Started by Eric Beavers

0 Dec 3, 2009

Americano perparation...?

How do you make your Americano? Hot water added to your espresso pull...espresso pulled over a cup of hot water? Espresso poured into a cup…

Started by Chris Cockrell

26 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service