All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe is a charming bistro located at the center of Clarion's Main Street, serving an array of top quality coffees, teas, pastrie…

Started by Maria

0 Jun 20, 2009

rancilio omicron z11 3 group machine

for sale or trade or make me an offer! its an old machine (1997) semi automatic in working order.. I purchased a store with this machine in…

Started by Greenway Barista

0 Jun 20, 2009

Red Rock Coffee

Red Rock is built upon three values: CAFFEINE, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY. But before we get to that, let's back up.We're all in search of that…

Started by John Dustman

0 Jun 16, 2009

Little Rock, Arkansas

All, I visit Little Rock, Arkansas about once a month to visit my in-laws. While here, I wish I could find a great shot of espresso about…

Started by Mike Marquard

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

LRBC Coffee dork-out

The Little Red Bike Cafe is hosting/sponsoring a general coffee gathering featuring our roaster Courier Coffee Roasters on Monday, June 15t…

Started by Ray

4 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Ray

What do you think of the Saeco Spidem Villa espresso machine?

Let's ask the experts - Saeco is about to bought out by Phillips Electronics and many in the industry fear that the quality of their espres…

Started by Eldad Yogev

2 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Eldad Yogev

Espresso 911

The newest coffee shop in Tahlequah, OK. We serve light roast coffees from DoubleShot Coffee House. We want to get people to turn away from…

Started by Al Soto

0 Jun 4, 2009

quality home espresso machine

Hi everyone. I am looking for a quality home espresso machine. I have a price range up to about $300. What have you had good or bad experi…

Started by Michael Anthony Lopez

7 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

old city java

Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education. We…

Started by meg

0 May 23, 2009

Using more than 1 grinder?

I'm curious as to how many people have more than one espresso available for their customers (not counting decaf)? I know that Billy Wilson…

Started by Heath Henley

19 May 12, 2009
Reply by Dex

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service