All Discussions Tagged 'dose' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Good Health, Wealth And Happiness With Happy Smart Coffee

Sticking strongly with our name, “Happy Smart Coffee”, we create products that advance the health & wealth of our customers with a shot…

Started by Date Site Url Email_id User name

0 Nov 25, 2019

Lose Weight With Happy Smart Coffee

Do you want to lose weight and enjoy good health? Well, smart coffee is quite helpful to shed the extra weight. Presence of natural ingredi…

Started by Date Site Url Email_id User name

0 Oct 20, 2019

Espresso inconsistencies

Hi Barista exchange, I am brewing an espresso blend equal parts brazil, El Salvador, and Papua New Guinea. When it is pulling right it has…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

4 May 13, 2013
Reply by Brady

Can you tamp harder than 30lbs?

I recently heard from a Schomer seminar that you physically can only tamp coffee so compact and that it is more consistent to always tamp h…

Started by Aaron Jordan

6 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

Frequent Grinder Adjustment Shows Sub-Par Technique

From a few months back (for those who don't frequent Home-Barista) Interesting discussion on H-B here   First Post of discussion thread :It…

Started by Mike McGinness

25 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris

A guide to dialing-in espresso.

I was browsing around over on the Home-Barista forum earlier today and ran across this, a cool little piece by Jim Schulman that details a…

Started by Brady

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jacob Casella

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service