All Discussions Tagged 'cafe' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pulling the plug on laptops

With all the fuss about cafe's in NY not letting customers hang out with laptops http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124950421033208823.html, w…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Good coffee shops in Houston?

i have a friend who's goin to school in houston and wants to know where to go to get an exceptional cup of coffee.... any suggestions?

Started by Jorge A. Cazares

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mark N

Antipodean

OK, the name says it all I guess. Antipodean means "something or someone coming from Australia and/or New Zealand" aka "downunder". Cafes f…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jun 23, 2009

LRBC Coffee dork-out

The Little Red Bike Cafe is hosting/sponsoring a general coffee gathering featuring our roaster Courier Coffee Roasters on Monday, June 15t…

Started by Ray

4 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Ray

Is roasting coffee in-house worth it?

I am opening a cafe selling gourmet coffee, tea, and food. I am trying to purchase a Diedrich Coffee Roaster IR- 3FM, but is becoming a pai…

Started by EDDIE HWANG

6 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by David Stellwagen

White Rabbit Record Bar

Awesome combination of a record store, bar and cafe. Guest DJ sets on weekends and great selection of beers and new and preloved vinyl for…

Started by Thomas Ervin-Ward

0 Jun 10, 2009

las vegas coffeehouses?

anyone know of any good coffee of any kind in Las Vegas? heading to coffee fest but am hoping that there are a few cafes around the area.

Started by Greenway Barista

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Christine

javaNook

life is brief . . . drink coffee & laugh with friends

Started by nancy maladecki

0 Apr 20, 2009

Elektra 3 group Extra Maxie Modern for sale

Three year old machine very well take care of, fully serviced annually and before it was stored. The Elektra would be a great machine for a…

Started by Jason Shipley

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

cafe merchandise

so it seems like a ton of cafes are brand-masters and rock their own pins, shirts, stickers and sometimes keychains and i was wondering wha…

Started by M

3 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Coffee Kids

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service