All Discussions Tagged 'cafe' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bon Vivant Fashion Cafe (Coquitlam, BC)

An authentic Italian Cafe at the heart of Coquitlam opposite to the Coquitlam Centre. A new fashion cafe concept which brings shopping and…

Started by Alan Chan

0 Aug 29, 2010

Cafe Grumpys $12 cup

I was just reading an article about how cafe grumpy is serving a $12 cup of ethiopian coffee. The video in the post talks about coffee that…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Co-op Coffee Shops?!

Has anyone ever started, been apart of, or heard about Co-op coffee shops? Have they worked? Is it easier because both the time and capital…

Started by Mimosa Shin

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Gathering Grounds Coffee

Gathering Grounds Coffee is located in Atlanta, GA in the Historic Kirkwood District. It is a small, cozy shop which features specialty cof…

Started by Roderick Smith

0 May 1, 2010
Reply by brittany

How is the Coffee Industry in Europe? In America? In Australia? In other Asian Countries?

I would like to hear your thoughts....

Started by shirley chua

0 Apr 28, 2010

Cafe for anchoring communities: An idea I'm afraid to step forward with.

So here's a brief run down. I'm a Portland barista and have always dreamt of opening a cafe (like many of us), and the first thing that c…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Coffee Bars in Italy

My wife and I are talking about taking a trip to Italy this coming Fall. I would like to mix a little business with pleasure. Anyone know…

Started by Mike M

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mitchell Schuur

The Red e

When entering "red e" cafe the first thing you may notice is the beautifully open, authentic space with gallery style lighting directed at…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Matt Milletto

Work in Philadelphia

Friends! I am moving to Philadelphia and am without employment! I'm completely unfamiliar with cafes in the area - anyone have any advice?…

Started by Aaron McNany

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service