All Discussions Tagged 'cafe' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

Shop Cleaning Schedules and Duties

I've been a part of the industry for ten years and have noticed that the cleaning schedules, duties and responsibilities vary from shop to…

Started by M

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

UNIC Twin Mira $6,000

Selling my UNIC bought from SCAA barista camp as a two day used demo.  I did not use for mobile business, not launching for next few years…

Started by Mike Putlock

0 Mar 30, 2016

Locking Robur E to Countertop

Hlelo, I recently purchased a Robur E for my cafe. I am now using it on my coffee bar that is in the lobby of an office building. I need to…

Started by Rick Astley

0 Jan 11, 2016

Cafe equipment

I have two display merchandiser fridges. I have a single group rio. And I have a super automatic Frankie. I'm located outside Chicago. I'…

Started by Dan E

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Pierce LaMacchia

Need help on design ideas on new coffee shop

Im opening a new coffee shop in Annapolis MD. I need ideas on who or how to design the interior of the cafe. Does anyone know of a good com…

Started by Chris Son

0 Apr 5, 2013

Small Town / Rural Coffee Shops

Just wanted to connect with some shop owners operating in a rural area or small town (pop <5,000). We are opening up as soon as the insp…

Started by Kristin Martensen

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Nathanael Johnson

mobile trucks

point me in the right direction fellow exchangers! I am looking to find out what the cost looks like pertaining to the equipment...power so…

Started by victoria fallon

13 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Feel Good Coffee

Coutume Cafe

Authentic new-wave French specialty coffee shop and roastery. Located in the 7th arrondissement, at 47 Rue de Babylone, just a short walk f…

Started by Kevin Ayers

0 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jacobson

Thump Coffee

Artisan quality coffee, including seasonal varietals expertly prepared using French press, drip and espresso methods.  Killer non-coffee be…

Started by Mark Christopher Olsen

0 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service