All Discussions Tagged 'beans' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

San Franciscan SF-1 For Sale - April 1st 2019

For Sale as of 4-1-2019: San Franciscan SF-1 [1lb professional sample roaster]  Very good condition & just recently refurbished (clean…

Started by JPF

1 Sep 22, 2020
Reply by Linus

Green beans in heatwave

Hi This is my first year roasting and i have been roasting since December with some lovely Brazil, Rwandan and El Salvadorian beans. i live…

Started by sara macdonnell

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by sara macdonnell

Getting 'flat' coffee on my Diedrich IR-12 !!!

Hi,I am running into some problems with my roast profile on my Diedrich IR-12. Below are two15# profile roasts that I have completed and am…

Started by N. Hewitt

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Jordan

fresh roasted beans vs old ones

hi to you all. I would like to first thank you all for the great info and idea on this site. I work at 3 different cafe's at the moment wit…

Started by gera davidson

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

How does the soil affect our coffee?

I have been in charge of the cupping at my coffeshop for a few weeks now, and in that time Ive become more aware of the different tastes i…

Started by Peter P. Simonsen

4 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Peter P. Simonsen

Can we really grow a coffee plant out of green beans straight from the jute bags?

Germinating of green beans... Heard lots about it but does it really work? Can someone share his or her experience? 

Started by Suhaimie Sukiman

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Unruh

White Coffee

Does anyone know where I can purchase White (under-roasted) Coffee?  Not green coffee, but like barely roasted.  Not for my shop, but my ow…

Started by Jessica Jarrett

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Coffee primers, reading recommendations

Hey-all, Trained with the Midwest Barista School almost two years ago, and I've been back in the coffee industry for almost a year now, mos…

Started by Christopher Godwaldt

0 Jun 7, 2011

Hitting the sweet spot: Roasting

My current employment is a café/roastery, and hopefully soon, they will be able to teach me a little more about it, I.E. actually how to fu…

Started by John Gibbons

22 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Online Ordering - HELP!

Our shop is currently in the middle of a huge website renovation.  (www.traderscoffeehouse.com)  The one thing that I think our site is lac…

Started by Ashley N Ruby

2 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service