All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kudos~ PAT ON THA BACK~Job Well Done!!

I would like to ask of members, when was the last time you got a pat on the back, or kudos for a job well done, or maybe you didn't but wen…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

the need for speed

i'm turning this one over to the whole community, any advice is greatly appreciated. i'm a work-a-holic barista turned cafe manager, just…

Started by alexander léger

19 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

NEW USBC WEBSITE COMING SOON - usbaristachampionship.org

I got an email from Marcus Boni who wanted everyone to know that they are literally days away from launching a new usbaristachampionship.or…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Who won???

So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm d…

Started by Erin

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

Becoming a Better Competitor. Survey for Great Lakes Coffee Alliance

For the upcoming CoffeeTalk.a barista guild and great lakes coffee alliance jam, Scott Lucey will be leading a discussion on becoming a bet…

Started by Trevor

7 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Trevor

Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

Woohoo! We now have our 1st Podcast available! I am very excited to start doing these podcasts every month or two, and will be inviting gue…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

Coffee House Defense

http://unlvrebelyell.com/2009/09/03/confessions-of-student-baristas/ Check out this article in Rebel Yell. Feel free to comment on here or…

Started by Chris Avirett

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

American Barista & Coffee School Opens Affiliate School in Beijing, China

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information, contact Matt Milletto: 503.232.2222 | matt@bellissimo.net coffeeschool.org | espresso101.com (…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

Anti-Starbucks?

Hello, I thought I would take a quick poll about Starbucks and their treatment of employees. Has anyone had any issues with the company? T…

Started by Holtnick

10 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Chase

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service