All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

Coffee Fest Show is the first client I landed for Chalkboarder, a company I founded early in 2009, that provides social media strategies an…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Can't make it to London? Novo Coffee to Host Barista Jam showcasing the WBC Finals, streamed. June 25th!!!!

Join all the rocky mountain folk, as we throw down while we watch others throw down in London for the WBC.   Latte art competition Ping Pon…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jun 7, 2010

Looking for Coffee Work in Seattle (Available Starting May 15th)

Hey all, I am moving to Seattle this week to start graduate school at University of Washington. Unfortunately, I can't start at the univers…

Started by Brendon Parsons

0 May 10, 2010

bellissimo's espresso 101 dvd?

hi. i just acquired this dvd in an effort to streamline some sort of basic, introductory process to new baristas at the shop and i'm curiou…

Started by Mallory

4 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

New Barista Questions about Slams

Hi there-I'm a new barista going through my first week training. I have some coffee knowledge, and some espresso experience from long ago,…

Started by Joe Locker

23 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Joe Locker

Need Barista for SCAA Show at Anaheim Convention Center

Marley Coffee (www.marleycoffee.com) is looking for a barista to help out at our booth at the SCAA show this weekend at the Anaheim Convent…

Started by Anh Tran

0 Apr 14, 2010

Searching for Baristas to interview

Searching for the next "Barista On Duty" to Interview for future blog posts. Click the link to nominate yourself or a fellow barista (that…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

0 Mar 26, 2010

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service