All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PDX Surfing?

So, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to judge at USBC, buut need to find a place to crash for the Judge's Workshop. I'm sure ther…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Mar 2, 2009

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

GLRBC Results

And the winner of the Great Lake Regional Barista Competition is …. Scott Lucey Alterra Coffee Milwaukee, WI (pictured center) And the run…

Started by Coffee Masters, Inc.

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Best'Press

If you want the best of best in Ulaanbaatar, this is the place where you can get espresso and hand drip coffees. No worries: professional b…

Started by Oyuna

0 Feb 20, 2009

World Barista Champions at one place!

This year at Wonderful World of Coffee that will be held in Cologne, Germany, just after WBC in Atlanta, we all will have an opportunity to…

Started by nik orosi

0 Feb 9, 2009

Contacts in Argentina/Chile?

Hello I'm heading down to do some solo backpacking through Argentine and Chile. Starting out in Santiago. I was simply wondering (hoping)…

Started by Joey Trujillo

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Marista

Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series Coming soon

I wanted to let you know that in the coming month or so we will be rolling out a Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series for members of B…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Luis Zaman

Filtry Cafe, Warsaw

Filtry is one of the first speciality coffee orientated places in Poland, contributes a lot to a newly born and growing coffee culture in t…

Started by daria d

0 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Miro

is anyone hiring in or near chapel hill NC??

Is anyone hiring for barista in or or near Chapel Hill NC? I'm thinking of moving down there pretty soon. i just want to get away from mary…

Started by Chris Son

0 Dec 28, 2008

Career Opportunity in Walnut Creek & Berkeley, California at Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

Pacific Bay Coffee Company is seeking a motivated coffee person to join our staff of enthusiastic coffee professionals. Opportunities are…

Started by Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service