All Discussions Tagged 'barista' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can't find a good barista job :(

Any help? I've been looking on this website and craigslist a lot. Also what is an expected pay rate for a 2yr expierenced barista? Im think…

Started by Ian pOoLe

1 May 16, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

Barista Prom featured on Seattle Times Blog

Melissa Allison, a regular contributor here on bX and blogger/writer for the Seattle Times thought it would be fun to post a photo from the…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 5, 2009

Who is at SCAA?

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to see who is at the SCAA this week. We are in booth 550 - Stop in and say hi!

Started by Mike Spence

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

Rad Coffee Shops in Wisconsin

Milwaukee, more specifically ? My boyfriend got a job at Anodyne Roasting, & I'm moving out there in two weeks. I'm looking for a bari…

Started by courtney marie

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Kessler

Kenya Barista Champion Article

Nice article about John Muli, Kenya's barista champion. Would be amazing to have a competitor from an African country in the finals! I wish…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

Check out bX on Facebook!

Hey all bXers. Make sure you become a fan of bX on Facebook. I'll be posting little blurbs there and it's yet another good way for us all t…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Mar 30, 2009

You Could Win This Espresso Stand

Business Owner Offers Hope to One Lucky Entrepreneur And It Could Be You! Pacific County, Washington Natalie Morgan, owner of The Cool Cow…

Started by Natalie Morgan

0 Mar 28, 2009

Barista 80's Prom Photos - Order Prints

UPDATE: The full "photo booth" gallery is now up for the barista prom. You can view them on the photographers website at: http://holkphoto.…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Matter Of Taste Espresso Bar

N/A

Started by Jaci Ryan

0 Mar 3, 2009

New Chat Feature Coming Soon - Feb 26th

It’s taking a bit longer to get the new chat feature out the door because we’re rolling it out as a part of new photo, video and music flas…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service