All Discussions Tagged 'bar' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to go for espresso in London?

I am going for few days in London in SCAE, would like to drink and taste espresso ... ...sunday is the day when James and Anette are closed…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Daniel McCombie

Lighthouse Coffee Bar

Lighthouse Coffee Bar is located at 11A Jones Road, Very near to Gurney Drive Penang, Malaysia. We do our own roasting and hope to serve an…

Started by Victor

0 Dec 5, 2009

Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

hey everyone. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can all list bands and CD's that are great for coffee bar atmosphere's.…

Started by Matt Milletto

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

Café Colonialen

In nice surroundings, with a view over the marketplace and Norway´s biggest lake "Mjøsa", Café Colonialen serves: Lunch, dinner and take a…

Started by Thomas Piper

0 Sep 26, 2009

gourmet caffe bar "mirisi kave"

*this is our trade moto *this is our trade logo *this is our sign

0 Sep 5, 2009

Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe is a charming bistro located at the center of Clarion's Main Street, serving an array of top quality coffees, teas, pastrie…

Started by Maria

0 Jun 20, 2009

Red Rock Coffee

Red Rock is built upon three values: CAFFEINE, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY. But before we get to that, let's back up.We're all in search of that…

Started by John Dustman

0 Jun 16, 2009

White Rabbit Record Bar

Awesome combination of a record store, bar and cafe. Guest DJ sets on weekends and great selection of beers and new and preloved vinyl for…

Started by Thomas Ervin-Ward

0 Jun 10, 2009

Matter Of Taste Espresso Bar

N/A

Started by Jaci Ryan

0 Mar 3, 2009

coffee club

coffee club sounds like cool name for me coffee shops chain... ...is there already one with that name ? How to find out I don't want to mes…

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service