All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cabo Coffee Company

Near Land's End in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, The Cabo Coffee Company has established itself as the premier gourmet coffee roaster in Baja Cali…

Started by Cabo Coffee

0 Oct 7, 2008

Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves provides our community with artisan level espresso, fresh roasted drip coffee, baked goods, and Gelato made on-site. Our desir…

Started by Coffee Waves

0 Sep 26, 2008

30124 Coffee House

I must admit I was caught of guard, when stopping in this cafe. I have had my share of small shop disappointments. Roland not only was he k…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

0 Sep 8, 2008

Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

Who else is goin? I did all that paperwork jive last week. I'm just about to head to the shop to practice, and was wonderin this question.…

Started by Benza Lance

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

effect of variables

Ok this may be a bit basic for some of you out there... but i want answers!!!! there are a lot of variables involved in the basic espresso…

Started by Dale Harris

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dale Harris

Latte art

OK. so i've been working as a barista for about three years now, and I make a damn tasty latte. ...it just doesn't look very pretty. I've g…

Started by Ryan Sellers

2 May 6, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

Barista Video Channel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you: http://baristavideo.magnify.net/ Have…

Started by Jochem

0 Mar 25, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service