All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Header Art

I just wanted to note how cool the header art is at the moment. I know you were having people submit options and love this one!

Started by Barb Hranilovich

2 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Latte Art Party and Competition

Hey you guys. So, we're having a pretty neat get-together in Louisville Kentucky. You should come and this is why: it's gonna be awesome.…

Started by Ryan Soeder

0 Dec 5, 2009

any throwdowns in seattle?

Hey I have a friend visiting Seattle for 2 weeks. Anybody know of any throwdowns or cuppings open to the public she can come join?

Started by Michael Anthony Lopez

0 Oct 31, 2009

Espresso Buono Garden Cafe

Welcome to Espresso Buono Garden Cafe! We're an indie coffee shop set among ponds and gardens ... a truly secret haven in the heart of Lynn…

Started by penny wight

0 Oct 10, 2009

Who won???

So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm d…

Started by Erin

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

Woohoo! We now have our 1st Podcast available! I am very excited to start doing these podcasts every month or two, and will be inviting gue…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster, retailer, coffee bar and education facility based in Edmonton Alberta. Our goal is to roas…

Started by James Schutz

0 Sep 22, 2009

Handle Free Bell Latte Art Pitcher

Does it really allows baristas flexibilty when steaming and pouring latte art? 16 oz insulated wrap protects baristas' hands from the heat.…

Started by Zech

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Zech

Open World Café

The Open World Café™ is about people and meetings, about lifelong learning and leadership, about empowerment, and practicing sustainable bu…

Started by Christer Söderberg

0 May 18, 2009

Connection Cafe'

its probably the best one in the area. (im biased, but its true.)

Started by joel

0 May 17, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service