All Discussions Tagged 'and' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

Need help on design ideas on new coffee shop

Im opening a new coffee shop in Annapolis MD. I need ideas on who or how to design the interior of the cafe. Does anyone know of a good com…

Started by Chris Son

0 Apr 5, 2013

fec@fe

We are in Mexico and Dominican Republic, we love averything about coffee and love to share with the costumers our passion about this wonder…

Started by Aldo Joel

0 Mar 30, 2012

Spirits and Espresso / Coffee ? ? ?

I am a barista in Oklahoma, one of the most uptight states I am aware of when it comes to many things, especially beer and liquor.  Anyway,…

Started by David Fell

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

Gum Tree Cafe

We started Gum Tree Cafe in 2008. Excellent coffee and food served from our craftsman's bungalow by the sea in Hermosa Beach. We have a sup…

Started by Will Ford

0 Jun 27, 2011

Zappi's Cafe, 67 Walton St, Jericho , Oxford England

Developed by former Giro D Italia mountain jersey holder and Oxford Cycling Cafe owner Flavio Zappi as a coffee for the enjoyment of coffee…

Started by Empidog

0 Oct 5, 2010

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

ANATOMY OF THE MACHINE

TO ALL TECHIES, ENGINEERS AND BUILDERS OF THE MACHINE:I am interested about learning more technical aspects of the machine, specifically th…

Started by victoria fallon

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Brady

Espresso Buono Garden Cafe

Welcome to Espresso Buono Garden Cafe! We're an indie coffee shop set among ponds and gardens ... a truly secret haven in the heart of Lynn…

Started by penny wight

0 Oct 10, 2009

old city java

Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education. We…

Started by meg

0 May 23, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service