All Discussions Tagged 'Retail' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Siphon, Pour Over Station or Chemex?

Recently we have started to feature special coffees in our French Press and it has been a big hit.  We normally brew a Medium Roasted Latin…

Started by Eric Tomeo

7 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Benza Lance

Increasing profits without Increasing Overhead.

Hey all, I was just going over the numbers for the year with the Owner of the shop that I manage, and we were discussing ways to increase p…

Started by Chris

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

What to look for in Online bean sales.

Hey guys, I'm in the process of establishing an online store to sell mainly green bean but some roasted beans as well. To start with, I w…

Started by Dave_G

0 May 24, 2009

Cafe Games

The point of this discussion is to find out if any of you play Cafe Games? For Example: Choose a drink, Decaf, soy, latte, extra hot and th…

Started by TIMBURR

2 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Dave_G

Mercy Corps Global Headquarters Retail Location

Mercy Corps is pleased to offer a lease opportunity for a unique café space in its new global headquarters building at SW Ankeny Street and…

Started by Ginger Gerhart

0 Feb 15, 2009

Mercy Corps Retail Location

Mercy Corps is pleased to offer a lease opportunity for a unique café space in its new global headquarters building at SW Ankeny Street and…

Started by Ginger Gerhart

0 Feb 5, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service