All Discussions Tagged 'Mazzer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete Mobile Coffee Bar

Hey! We have a fully functional mobile coffee bar with top of the line equipment all in perfect working order for sale. Coffee bar includes…

Started by Richard

0 Apr 6, 2017

What kind of Mazzer do I have?

Hey folks. I'm selling my shop's Mazzer grinder but I'm not sure what to list it as. Is someone able to identify it for me? d

Started by David Peters

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Brian Williams

Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Grinder For Sale

Hello All, I have a Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Grinder for sale. Used but in great shape. Hardly any cosmetic wear.  $1250 OBO. I will hap…

Started by Nathanael Kaiser

3 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Pedro Calcaño

Mazzer Robur E grinder problems....

Hi all,    I just had to post after reading and seeing all the talent and intelligence on the boards. My issue is a difficult diagnoses ove…

Started by Peach

45 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by David Mills

Cleaning Mazzer Hopper

I have a Mazzer Mini that, I'm embarrassed to admit, has not been cleaned for a long time. A film of coffee and coffee oils has caked to th…

Started by Alison Powers

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alison Powers

Interest in a Juper Jolly Mod?

Hi,   So I have been working on a little Mazzer Super Jolly Mod.   Just wandering if there is any interest out there for people to purchase…

Started by Matthew

32 May 16, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Astoria vs Mazzer, Malkhonig: Differences?

Hey folks, I've been trying to find the difference between Astoria and Mazzer and/or Malkhonig grinders.  It seems as though Astoria has th…

Started by Andy Wiebe

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Shadow

Mazzer adjustment collar pin

Ever need to replace one of these? And wonder why they cost $15 to $25?   No biggy you say. But then what if you needed them for nine grin…

Started by Mike McGinness

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Problems with superjolly switch (DIY?)

Ahoy, I have a Mazzer Superjolly and the manual switch, which usually locks into place once opperating, no longer does so. I'm wondering i…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service