All Discussions Tagged 'Espresso' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco 4 Group Linea Espresso Machine

I'll have a great 4 group newly refurbished and cleaned available for sale in December. I'd like to start any bidding at $4,000.00. Let me…

Started by Brian Thayer

0 Nov 23, 2009

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

Pacific Grind Cafe

Just setting up our shop here on BX. For lack of a meandering banter about how much we love to make good coffee and food and living on the…

Started by Johnbruce Haslett (JB)

0 Nov 4, 2009

New Astra gourmet semi auto

Hey guys. I'm working on picking up a few espresso machines from Astra and anytime I buy multiples they always give me a great price. If an…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Barista For Hire

Hi Everyone My name is Chris Tellez. I'm an eighteen year old barista and assistant manager at Espresso Post in Collingwood, Ontario, Cana…

Started by Chris Tellez

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

2% Jazz 98% Funky Stuff Espresso Bar.

Like the circus that never leaves town, 2% Jazz is coffee mayhem throughout the week and entices a weekend visit by offering FREE espresso…

Started by Andrew Knox

0 Oct 3, 2009

coffee shops in france!

I'll be in France for a couple weeks in december. Starting in Paris then traveling by train down to Spain. Where do I need to go! What's g…

Started by Chris Tellez

1 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

All About Coffee!

I've been looking around for a blog that covers a wide variety of coffee topics- and that stays on topic in the first place- and have been…

Started by Brian Thayer

1 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Steeltown Coffee & Tea

Now Open in Pittsburg's Old Town District! Steeltown Coffee and Tea is East Contra Costa Countyʼs only independent, third-wave coffeehouse…

Started by Adrian Badger

0 Sep 27, 2009

The Muse Coffee Company

The Muse Coffee Company is located at 1509 Enterprise Drive in Lynchburg VA. Opened August of 2008 and growing in success and popularity. W…

Started by Bwynn

0 Sep 23, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service