All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Purest Cafe

Dedicate to serving Organic Coffee & Organic Teas, our shop is fairly new!!! and we hope that customers would apperciate our vision : )…

Started by Tommy

0 Feb 12, 2010

Whos the best wholesale supplier of roasted beans?

Ok coffee people, I want to hear who you think the best supplier is of roasted coffee beans out there. I want to open a coffee shop in the…

Started by Dustin DeMers

38 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Coffee Fest NY Passes

The deadline to register is coming up quick for the Coffee Fest in NY!    If anyone is still looking for passes - Visit www.CoffeeFest.com

Started by Mike Spence

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Moja Coffee

MOJA COFFEE is located on Vancouver's beautiful North Shore, offering a variety of pastries by Thomas Haas and of course exellent coffee. A…

Started by Tristan Bacon

0 Feb 5, 2010

The New Cremaware

Has anybody gotten a chance to experience the new Cremaware from Espresso Supply? Im very interested and would like to here some feedback i…

Started by Christopher Bean Coffee Company

5 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Dani Landskroener

Christopher Bean Coffee & Tea Comapny- Espresso Bar & Cafe

The newest coffee shop in Central Florida. We are located directly acrossed the street from the Daytona Beach Speedway!! In the business…

0 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Ricky Bagnoli

Two Weeks from opening!

Here we are, two weeks from opening!! Yes, we are opening up in the middle of race week, wow...Pray for us! Check out this link to our stor…

1 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Coffee Fest Chicago - Free Attendee Registration Coupons

Hello Barista Exchange! It's time to start planning for next years tradeshows, and I wanted to let everyone know that we have Coffee Fest…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by David

Sourcing Mugs!

I NEED HELP SOURCING MUGS, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS!?!?!?!?!?

Started by Ricky Bagnoli

9 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by teresa pilarz

Coffee Therapy

Big city taste with a small town friendly atmosphere and rock bottom prices. Open 7 days a week. Focus on using only Michigan roasted coffe…

Started by Coffee Therapy

0 Dec 18, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service