All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Fest MN

Hey there guys I was just wondering who is all going to Coffee Fest MN, and also I have never been to Minneapolis so what are some must go…

Started by Dex

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Dex

Coffee shops?

So my girlfriend and I are going to Bonnaroo June 10-13 and are looking for shops to stop at along our route from Chicago IL to Manchester…

Started by Christopher Zimmerman

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by Christopher Zimmerman

What is the best 100 % Kona Hawaiian Kona Bean Coffee you've had ?

I'd be interested in the coffee names you enjoyed the most from the Big Island of Hawaii . . .

Started by Hawaii Exports Intl

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

Gathering Grounds Coffee

Gathering Grounds Coffee is located in Atlanta, GA in the Historic Kirkwood District. It is a small, cozy shop which features specialty cof…

Started by Roderick Smith

0 May 1, 2010
Reply by brittany

Who wants to host the Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader?!?!

The Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader moved on to a new home during the SCAA in Anaheim. Jason Calhoon of Avenue Coffee (http://www.av

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Apr 22, 2010

Shenandoah Joe

"It's all about the Joe" Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters was established as…

Started by Shellie Adams

0 Apr 18, 2010

The bX traveling Darth Vader Project: On the Road to Anaheim

The bX Darth Vader is snug in his box after an extended visit in Santa Fe. Had a great time with him here at the Coffee Kids office and we'…

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Mar 26, 2010

Marketing Ideas for a new Roaster

I'm not sure if anybody is willing to give up any ideas on this one! lol But I thought I'd try. I'm starting a new Roaster business here in…

Started by Dennis

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Eurocafe Imports

Cultivar Coffee & Tea Co.

Cultivar Coffee & Tea is located in Dallas, Texas. Pioneered by two coffee enthusiasts who appreciate every coffee for what it truly is…

Started by Jonathan Meadows

0 Mar 10, 2010

How can I register for the GLRBC!

Hey everyone, I'm asking for a huge favor from all of you to please help me figure this out. I'm trying to register myself for the GLRBC in…

Started by brett felchner

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kari Guddeck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service