All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irish Coffee How to

Shot and put together a video on how to make a good Irish Coffee that does not have alcohol in it.  I get a lot of questions about making I…

Started by luke hudek

0 Feb 17, 2011

Q Coffee System - Another set of hoops to jump through? or a valuable measure of Quality?

How do people feel about the Q Coffee System? Is it another set of expensive bureaucratic hoops to jump through that generates money for th…

Started by Uppsala Coffee Roaster

0 Feb 16, 2011

Cafe's Around the World.

Everyone on here, are from different places. Big cities to small towns. I've been privileged to be able to have both of those experiences,…

Started by Justin Michael Terwilliger

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

Bunn Trifecta Single Cup Debut

Hi.We have had the privilege of rolling out one of these with our customer, Pi - Central West End of St. Louis. It is a new cafe. Alex Broo…

Started by Bill Klingensmith

23 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Rusty Angell

Coffee Fest Chicago 2011

Coffee Fest Chicago is coming up!  The dates are 2/18-2/20 and the show is being held at Navy Pier.   Who is planning on attending?  What a…

Started by Mike Spence

6 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Mohr

Metronome Coffee

http://www.metronomecoffee.com

Started by Joshua Boyt

0 Jan 4, 2011

2011 Taxes

I was just wondering if any business owner has used any tax preparation software like turbo tax for their coffee business.  I've gone throu…

Started by Gary T

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

Favorite Single Origin Dark Roast Coffees??

What is everyone's favorite single origin dark roasts? When I say "dark" I mean Full City-Full City+ max. No French, Italian or that non-se…

Started by Paul

12 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

Happy Holidays with a couple Coffee Holiday Ditties

If you're a SM Lister disregard...   -----Original Message----- From: homeroast-admin@lists.sweetmarias.com [ Sent: Friday, December 12, 2…

Started by Mike McGinness

0 Dec 23, 2010

What does a Barista/Retailer look for in their coffee supplier?

Hey Guys & Gals, Thought I'd throw this one out there as it's a topic of interest here today - what do you all look for in a coffee sup…

Started by CafeBoutique

4 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service