All Discussions Tagged 'Chicago' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

Chicago/Amsterdam/Paris Coffee Recommendations?

My dad and I are heading on a trip to Chicago, then Amsterdam, then Paris starting tomorrow (!) and I were hoping to hit up some good cafes…

Started by Courtney Heim

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

Chicago Barista Exchange?

I am spending three weeks (July 18 - Aug 5) living in Chicago with friends. I would love to help out at area coffeehouses while I am there.…

Started by Chris Hooton

2 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Hooton

Coffee Fest Chicago 2011

Coffee Fest Chicago is coming up!  The dates are 2/18-2/20 and the show is being held at Navy Pier.   Who is planning on attending?  What a…

Started by Mike Spence

6 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Mohr

The Wormhole Coffee

We're OPEN!!!Come play with coffee in the Wicker Park neighborhood just South East of the 6 corners. 1462 N. Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 606…

Started by Sara Travis

0 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Alex Stoffregen

Any good coffee in Minneapolis, MN?!

Hello fellow Baristas! So a bunch of us here in Chicago are going to be taking the Megabus for an overnight stay in Minneapolis, MN on Feb…

Started by Sara Travis

11 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Angry Catfish Bicycle and Coffee

Coffee Fest Chicago - Free Attendee Registration Coupons

Hello Barista Exchange! It's time to start planning for next years tradeshows, and I wanted to let everyone know that we have Coffee Fest…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by David

Metropolis Coffee

We roast our own coffee and provide it for a good portion of Chicago. The café itself consists of three rooms, the first is where the coffe…

Started by Liza

0 Jun 6, 2009

Interesting Article in Chicago Tribune - Fast Food targeting coffee

Saw this here and thought it was an interesting article on fast food chains targeting coffee. http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/red-03

Started by Mike Spence

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

Who's at Coffee Fest Chicago?

I thought I'd ask - Who is currently attending Coffee Fest Chicago? Let's see what kind of presence bX has there!

Started by Mike Spence

10 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by courtney marie

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service