All Discussions Tagged 'Cafe' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

Prospeity POS : Mac POS releases v2.4 of restaurant management solution

Prosperity POS v2.4 is now available. Our Mac POS restaurant application adds support for four new order types including two customizable D…

Started by Ray Reynolds

0 Mar 28, 2014

Partners for a Cafe on the Peninsula, Bay Area CA.

Hello, I have been working in the coffee industry for about 5 years now. I have held the positions of manager, barista, server, and registe…

Started by Nicolas Lawson

0 May 1, 2012

Contracting a Barista w/cart

I am an employee of a bookstore where we have a lot of traffic. They have never incorporated a coffee selling area into the store and I bel…

Started by Will Hanisko

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Neal

The different technology used in different coffee shops

The majority of coffeeshops out there have one POS system or another.  The majority of them are difficult to use, clunky, slow, glitchy, et…

Started by Lucas Via

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

Gum Tree Cafe

We started Gum Tree Cafe in 2008. Excellent coffee and food served from our craftsman's bungalow by the sea in Hermosa Beach. We have a sup…

Started by Will Ford

0 Jun 27, 2011

Cafe for anchoring communities: An idea I'm afraid to step forward with.

So here's a brief run down. I'm a Portland barista and have always dreamt of opening a cafe (like many of us), and the first thing that c…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

Occhio Cafe

Occhio Opened in April under the radar and has quietly built a loyal following in SoDO and Pioneer Square, serving Stumptown Coffee and all…

Started by John Gascon

0 Sep 18, 2009

Carrot's Coffee & Tea

Come say "Hi!" if you're in the neighborhood! =0)

Started by Notblueatall

0 Sep 4, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service