All Discussions Tagged 'Barista' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Louisville Barista Bash 002

The first Louisville bash, Barista Bash 001, was featured in a write up in the latest issue of Barista Magazine. Barista Bash 002 will be h…

Started by Matt Galyon

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Galyon

The barista world meets the culinary world

I'm writing an article for a popular beverage publication on the topic of "Baristas Embracing the Culinary World" or something to that degr…

Started by Jason Burton

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jason Burton

How can I register for the GLRBC!

Hey everyone, I'm asking for a huge favor from all of you to please help me figure this out. I'm trying to register myself for the GLRBC in…

Started by brett felchner

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kari Guddeck

Association Memberships?

I've been poking around on the SCAA and Barista Guild of America websites and was wondering which professional associations BX'ers were/are…

Started by Mike M

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Barista Training & Schools

Hi My first post so if I make a faux-pas please let me know. I am researching Barista school options, we are willing to travel would love…

Started by Derryl Reid

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kayakman

Looking for a passionate Coffee Person, working as barista and been part of our community, and the whole process of our business.

Hi Dear community. I am opening the highest quality Brazilian Coffee shop in NYC. Will be the first in Manhattan. I am a food service Perso…

Started by O CAFE

0 Jan 2, 2010

Barista Jam Columbus, Vac Pots and Chemex, and Hario

Kick off the new year, in a new shop, with us in Columbus. Date: January 24 Where: Impero Coffee Roasters, Columbus http://imperocoffee.squ

Started by Logan Demmy

0 Dec 18, 2009

Barista, What is in a name?

What is a barista? This is a word that I hear thrown about quite loosely. I find it quite insulting that starbucks has chosen this term for…

Started by Logan Demmy

7 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by James Liu

Malt

Bistro style cafe, Great coffee with competition Barista 5 days a week. Sell single origins and Specialty coffee. Drop in for a bite and fo…

Started by Malt Barista

0 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Northwest Regional Barista Competition-Sept. 25-27

Calling all Baristas and coffee enthusiasts! The NW Regional Barista Competition is less than a month away...if you are interested in comp…

Started by Tara Shenson

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service