Mark Pfaff's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyways we were slammed the day they opened, lots of people checking it the new star…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 25, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"hmm and about the rumors of a smackdown between Victrola and Starbucks... A few tho…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 19, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"I think this discussion is right on target. Starbucks has, in a sense, 'sent a shot…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 19, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Komo just interviewed Dan (the owner), should be on the news tonight at 5pm."

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 16, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Starbucks wants to participate in a barista smackdown?? This should be fun ;) We hav…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 16, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Hey all, Nick Cho was nice enough to contact me & give me an update on the going…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 26, 2008 to Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

"Well it's really lame to have no notice! I just really hope, for the sake of the com…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 15, 2008 to Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

":) "

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 15, 2008 to Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

"Well that would make sense although on the Coffee Fest website they clearly mention…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 13, 2008 to Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

"Well of course you have to begin with the ever-present 'subjectivity disclaimer'. No…"

Mark Pfaff replied Jul 12, 2008 to Creating Competition Blends?

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service