stephen j brown's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Terry; Do you all include the LM barista light wiring diagram? What do you reccomend…"

stephen j brown replied Oct 26, 2010 to Barista lights/led lights Has anyone tried the espresso parts kit?

8 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"Beautiful! Is it for sale?"

stephen j brown replied Oct 9, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Mark; There are a couple very serious parties. I'm in austin. Give me an email at s…"

stephen j brown replied Oct 8, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Jeff; Are you here in austin? "

stephen j brown replied Oct 3, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Nico, lets start with email, since i don't want to put my cell number on a public fo…"

stephen j brown replied Oct 2, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"put in the gb5 this morning. took these pics for you of the inside "

stephen j brown replied Oct 1, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"The box is indeed the pid controllers for the brew and steam boiler. I'll move the c…"

stephen j brown replied Oct 1, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Mike; No copper tubing wrap, all though that would be very easy to do. With agressiv…"

stephen j brown replied Sep 30, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"I use a linea 2grp and keep 3 portafilters on hand a spouted double fitted with a LM…"

stephen j brown replied Dec 7, 2009 to naked filter madness!

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service