Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes and No, first it varies by bean origin and blend. Then comes in the roaster and…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 12, 2009 to Coffee that's TOO FRESH?

33 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Jarrow

"Terinka, check out what january is doing. I am a roaster and will be attending this…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 12, 2009 to Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

"Burnz, I use a new E61 two group Faema. I programed it to pour a double on both grou…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 12, 2009 to sorry..i know..but i have a question about the starbucks verismo maschines

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Burnz, Very sorry I did not see that you mentioned the machine in your post. "verism…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 12, 2009 to sorry..i know..but i have a question about the starbucks verismo maschines

8 Feb 12, 2009

"What is the make / brand of espresso machine? Each is different in how they work. Joe"

8 Feb 12, 2009

"Ryan, nice comment. "

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 8, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"Yes, yes, yes, way yes. My partner and I are in our first year as Artisan Coffee Roa…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jan 26, 2009 to The Buddhist precept of "Right Work" as it relates to Coffee Careers.

4 Jan 26, 2009

"My thought is time on our hands. Another thought, it just might make a difference on…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jan 14, 2009 to Ripple tampers

7 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by elvin

"This is an easy subject to get confused with depending how how you measure. I agree…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jan 10, 2009 to Decaf Please !!!

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Tyler Stevens

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service