Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"NOT AT ALL.... Feel free to politely ask them not mess up your display. If they want…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2009 to Customers with weird phobias

11 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I thought that is what the one for Roasters was for? Or am I mistaken about there al…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 7, 2009 to Does anyone elese want a category specifically for the roasting aspect of the coffee biz?

3 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

"Not for the cd's you own but every time you play them. Which I suspect is what you m…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 6, 2009 to ASCAP fees...how do you deal with them?

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Yes, right or wrong it is the law. It is explained pretty well in this thread. Now i…"

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Brian, Thanks for the fine print on this subject. As a Cafe owner I'm working with l…"

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Bry, Thanks for clearing me up on this. You don't hear of very many prosecutions of…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 5, 2009 to ASCAP fees...how do you deal with them?

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Jared, Not to get off topic but I guess it's not that far off. This is worth looking…"

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"If you have access to cable tv you might be able to recover some costs by offering m…"

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Sue, this is scary. I wonder if I'm going to get one of those visits. Do you think t…"

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Sarah, I don't know if you have your roaster yet but one contact to check out is Jef…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 5, 2009 to I'm looking to buy a roaster! Anyone selling what I'm looking for?

2 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service