Alex's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Firstly; One question you should ask yourself is: why did your employee feel he coul…"

Alex replied Jun 18, 2012 to caught my employee using my kitchen for his own business

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Mohr

"They look nice, are easier to clean, don't make steaming milk any easier or harder,…"

Alex replied Jun 16, 2012 to Teflon milk pitchers

5 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Brady

"A couple of years earlier your two cappuccinos had to match - if a rosetta was on on…"

Alex replied Mar 10, 2012 to traditional cappuccino or latte art?

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Alex

"I read and clearly understood his post. My reply was written with the suggestion tha…"

Alex replied Feb 14, 2012 to The different technology used in different coffee shops

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"Never worked in a shop with a POS system. Unless you have a company with multiple st…"

Alex replied Feb 14, 2012 to The different technology used in different coffee shops

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"I think I would probably handle it mostly like I did at Subway then - take the order…"

Alex replied Feb 3, 2012 to Cell phone while ordering?

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"Working in a cafe, I haven't found it too much of a problem. It only takes a second…"

Alex replied Feb 2, 2012 to Cell phone while ordering?

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"I used to use the Swift for take-away white coffees (flat whites, lattes, cappuccino…"

Alex replied Nov 14, 2011 to La marzocco swift

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Alex

"How so?? Tell me how you would deal with a customer you feel is detrimental to your…"

Alex replied Nov 9, 2011 to 1% customers

17 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"My point is if all chairs are the same standard wooden cafe chairs, then he would ha…"

Alex replied Nov 9, 2011 to 1% customers

17 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service