Mike Funk's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, I have a coffee roasting company in Cave Creek, I am up in Sedona all of th…"

Mike Funk replied Apr 16, 2010 to Coffee tasting event

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Mike Funk

"Hello Jennifer, I have built carts and espresso vehicles for a catering, Some of th…"

Mike Funk replied Sep 17, 2009 to Advice for starting a coffee catering co. ?

11 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Will, Brett , Michelle

"I have SF 1 lb. Sure is sweet, I've hooked up a laptop with data logging software, I…"

Mike Funk replied Aug 7, 2009 to Things to consider before getting a sample roaster installed at home?

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Johnson Tanojo

"No You definately would not want to leave it out in the weather, without some kind o…"

Mike Funk replied Aug 6, 2009 to Things to consider before getting a sample roaster installed at home?

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Johnson Tanojo

"If you have a patio, you can convert your roaster to propane and run it outside, lik…"

Mike Funk replied Aug 5, 2009 to Things to consider before getting a sample roaster installed at home?

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Johnson Tanojo

"That Puegot is sweet, ...Might be a little tight to work inside though. Also probabl…"

Mike Funk replied Jul 27, 2009 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"Hi Kylee, I build weird espresso vehicles. We just finished an electric truck with…"

Mike Funk replied Jul 25, 2009 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service