Alun Evans's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to add as a footnote that since this topic was started by Javaqueen on…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 7, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Also very nice if you serve a dopio over 2 ice cubes, a teaspoon of sugar, then the…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 7, 2008 to espresso with lemon

10 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Eli Kalen

"We have both systems in seperate outlets we have involvement in. The POS wins hands…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 4, 2008 to POS versus Cash Register

23 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Amelie & Barb

"I would still go back to my comment at the begnning of this thread- I think coffee i…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 3, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"This has the potential of a great discussion Mike! Being a Kiwi, I am always looking…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 3, 2008 to How long do you keep your coffee after its roasted?

22 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Sandy is right, most local roasters usually will sell greens to home roasters. Most…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 28, 2008 to where to buy green beans?

6 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by teresa pilarz

"GodBod I like the Pan! On a serious note, the old addage "when the US sneezes...the…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 26, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Good on you GodBod, well put."

Alun Evans replied Sep 25, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"We have a lot of Amercian customers over here- we are a stones throw from a US Embas…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 25, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"I guess his should be looked at in a "TQM" - Total Quality Managment perspective way…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 25, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service