Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"That 115v Shurflo model is commonly called the Park Model and is designed for multip…"

Shadow replied Jun 27, 2011 to Coffee cart help!? Water pump questions.

34 May 1, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Agree with all previous answers, but even more with Alex. If they don't truly like e…"

Shadow replied Jun 26, 2011 to Good Interview Questions

14 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by olivier dutil

"Some go by weight and some prefer volume. I eyeball my doses for the most part as I…"

Shadow replied Jun 26, 2011 to Easiest way to teach dosing?

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Actually depends on what is needed. There are lots of parts available, but the suppl…"

Shadow replied Jun 18, 2011 to La Pavoni lever machines

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Chad Christensen

"Depends on what you call twice the price. Mine was initially purchased at a yard sal…"

Shadow replied Jun 16, 2011 to La Pavoni lever machines

9 Jun 18, 2011

"How about neither... I'm a bit partial to the mighty Olympia Cremina. It's considere…"

Shadow replied Jun 16, 2011 to La Pavoni lever machines

9 Jun 18, 2011

"There are indeed lots of models to choose from, but currently I use the E-Z blender …"

Shadow replied Jun 14, 2011 to Blenders...Any 1 better than the rest?

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Joes on the Nose

"Have been carefully skimming through your videos... have to add a few things. The be…"

Shadow replied Jun 2, 2011 to Need professional critique of home barista training website

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Kouba

"Ben, I think your site/idea is great and beats the hell out of many of the YouTube v…"

Shadow replied Jun 2, 2011 to Need professional critique of home barista training website

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Kouba

"I wouldn't say anything is impossible, as I've trained my wife to be quite proficien…"

Shadow replied May 26, 2011 to Shot Timing: From "on" or from moment of first drops?

24 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Isaiah Hekhuis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service