Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the machine being cleaned/backflushed on a regular basis? How about the grinder(s…"

Shadow replied Jul 19, 2010 to How Do I Fix Old Tasting Espresso????

16 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Best across-the-board espresso I've used thusfar is a SO Brazil Ipanema. It is roast…"

Shadow replied Jul 8, 2010 to Opinions on best espresso beans to use

10 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Marek

"Of course as with all things in life... to each his own. John P, I have no problem g…"

Shadow replied Jul 5, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Anytime we have a customer ask for something "a little different" I simply ask them…"

Shadow replied Jul 5, 2010 to Iced Macchiato

9 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by John P

"I have used 3 brands of caramel sauce (Torani, Ghirardelli and Monin) and have seen…"

Shadow replied Jun 9, 2010 to Properties of Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce?

10 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Well I've heard people calling a single shot added to drip being a "red eye" and a d…"

Shadow replied Jun 1, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"Months ago I had a guy come up, hand me a 16 oz. travel mug and ask how much it woul…"

Shadow replied May 29, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010

"Brady, I did a bit of temperature testing earlier this morning. I don't have any hig…"

Shadow replied May 29, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010

"If the machine has a vibe pump it could do damage, but that is really dependent on t…"

Shadow replied May 28, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010

"OK that is the first time I've heard of "saving" a shot in that context. For that I…"

Shadow replied May 27, 2010 to Syrup and shots

10 May 28, 2010
Reply by Samantha

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service