Jon Mitchell's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicholas,  This is awesome!  Thanks so much for sharing.  I'll definitely check all…"

Jon Mitchell replied May 2, 2013 to Valuation of a Startup/ Investor Agreements (HOW TO)

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"Thanks Jonathan for the response.  So how are you going about raising capital for yo…"

Jon Mitchell replied Jan 25, 2013 to Valuation of a Startup/ Investor Agreements (HOW TO)

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"Matt - Do you really feel that in this time of everyone pinching pennies and looking…"

Jon Mitchell replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"Wife and I will be traveling to the ATL this afternoon arriving tonight sometime. Is…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 16, 2009 to ATL Bay-Bay! Sound off...

7 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

"Steve, welcome and I'll just tell you that you're not alone with your feelings as a…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 3, 2009 to Recent "graduate" of the ABC's.

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Stoneking

"Andrea - Should I take this statement to mean that the shop did start turning a prof…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 3, 2009 to Opening a coffee bar in hard times.

15 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Dave Miller

"Matt - These kind of things are always both encouraging and a "call to caution" at…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 3, 2009 to Opening a coffee bar in hard times.

15 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Dave Miller

"Wanted to give this thread a little bump. Surprised I've only got one response. Does…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 3, 2009 to !**How many PEEPS a day do you see?**!

3 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"Those numbers are encouraging. Do you know the car counts at the other locations you…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 2, 2009 to !**How many PEEPS a day do you see?**!

3 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"That was as good idea Brady had about advertising your Facebook page (and I'd add Tw…"

Jon Mitchell replied Apr 2, 2009 to Using Facebook as a marketing tool for customer loyalty

16 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Matthew Scott

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service