Paul Swanson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"visions espresso has the Revolution line of cups in all three of those sizes"

Paul Swanson replied Jan 7, 2016 to Need Cups 8oz, 12oz, 16oz

3 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Paul Swanson

"Your risk will always be about the same and at the single store level your taxes are…"

Paul Swanson replied Oct 27, 2014 to What legal structure did you choose and why?

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Tuyen Phan

"S Corps have pass through taxation - that is, any profit/loss is reflected on your p…"

Paul Swanson replied Oct 27, 2014 to What legal structure did you choose and why?

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Tuyen Phan

"I set up an "S" Corporation when I bought my coffee shop/roasting company. I was laz…"

Paul Swanson replied Oct 24, 2014 to What legal structure did you choose and why?

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Tuyen Phan

"We use BriteVision.com, the sleeves we get aren't perfectly flat, but they probably…"

Paul Swanson replied Oct 12, 2014 to SLEEVES

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Danny Heiss

"Good question. The thermostat is located behind the counter. I haven't independently…"

Paul Swanson replied Mar 16, 2012 to Store temperature and thermostat settings

6 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Do you have an idea as to why the sales are off so much? Did new competition open ne…"

Paul Swanson replied Aug 15, 2011 to We are down considerably off in sales compared to last June and July. Looks like August could be the same.

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Raz, I'm sorry that the search is not going well. I have no idea what went on duri…"

Paul Swanson replied Aug 8, 2011 to Failing at getting a job in a quality-centric cafe

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"Hello and welcome! I am currently roasting and selling at a very small farmers mark…"

Paul Swanson replied Jul 15, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by lance battenfield

"Thanks everyone for the warnings of the necessity to be EXTREMELY prepared before op…"

Paul Swanson replied Jun 21, 2011 to About to take the plunge....

7 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Deferio

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service